Monday, January 21, 2008

2nd Post

Kso hi.
This weekend has been pretty good.
I was actually surprised it was good since the rest of my week sucked...
well Friday was pretty decent at least.

Friday. Wake up dreading to go to school, but I have to since I missed the day before. I go to my first block which seemed to take FOREVER as well as my second block. When 3rd block, Spanish 2 Honors, came around I was so excited. Spanish is one of my favorite classes because I have a ton of my friends in that class. It's sad though because Spanish went by quickly. 4th block was P.E. and that was somewhat fun as usual. I was put on the best hockey team so I was excited. :D We had a pep rally that afternoon which totally sucked, just like every single one before that. After school, me and some of my closest friends (but missing 2 others) went to Mellow Mushroom and just got to talk and hang out. My dad picked me up and I went home and got ready for the basketball game that night. Well I'm not going to go into anymore details of what happened with that... let's just say that I perhaps got sick because of something I did.

Saturday. I was supposed to go on a retreat for church but due to snow it was canceled. You have no idea how happy I was. I got dressed quickly and went outside to take some pictures. Yes, I have no life. :P Later on I invited some friends up and we just chilled out in the snow for a bit until we got bored. We headed inside my house to play Wii and such for a couple of hours. Once 2 of my friends left, my neighbor and I went over to her house to watch a movie. We watched the new Bring It On which wasn't that great, but it was pretty good I guess. I came home that night to be surprised by someone I haven't talked to forever on Stickam. Yep, I have a webcam. Prove to you that I have no life yet? I talked until really late at night with him and a couple of friends I have met on there as well. I finally went to bed and was not looking forward to Sunday.

Sunday. I wake up and get ready to go to church. Yay fun stuff. Church was chill I guess. I had a few friends who made it fun. After that I get home and talk on the phone with Kelly, my future husband, and Chay. Yeahh they are my webcam buddies. :D Anyways, we hung up for a while and Kelly called me back. We talked for 202 minutes which is going to make my phone bill go through the roof because my friend Niki talked to her boyfriend for 4 hours I think..? But yeah, that was long distance and it's totally going to kill me. :/ I finally went to bed after talking to Kelly and people on Stickam.

Today (Monday). I wake up and feel like complete and total shit. I get strep a lot. Probably 6 to 8 times a year. I'm pretty sure that I have strep currently. My mom made me an appointment so I just want to go to that and get it over with. Tomorrow is soccer tryouts and I cannot miss that, because being a manager for the team you HAVE to be there. Ugh. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Maybe I should just live in a bubble or something from now on. It's supposed to snow tonight. I really hope it does. I need another day off to myself.

Tomorrow starts up another school week.
I just hope it isn't as bad as the week before.
Cross your fingers and hope for me please.
:D

Is it wrong to like someone that you've never met?

No comments: